Friday 1 November 2013

Pumpkin Themed Mail Art for 3rd Eye Challenge

Now it's already November 1st, but I hope nobody minds that I'll probably keep on with some Halloween themed posts during the rest of this weekend! I hope you're all having a great holiday, those who celebrate it.

Pumpkins belong to Halloween but thats' not all they are to me. I think they represent the whole harvest season and are a beautiful example of the colours we get to enjoy in the fall season!

I'm entering the Pumpkin Challenge at the 3rd Eye blog with this piece of mail art sent to a trading partner at ATCs for All.



Tänään on sitten jo marraskuu, mutta Halloween-teema taitaa jatkua blogissani vielä tämän viikonlopun! Kurpitsat ovat haasteena 3rd Eyen blogissa, ja tykkään aiheesta, koska minulle kurpitsat eivät edusta ainoastaan Halloweenia vaan koko sadonkorjuuaikaa ja ihania syksyn värejä. Tämä kirjekuori lähti vaihtokaverille ATCs for All -sivustolta. Hyvää Halloweenia ja pyhäinpäivää kaikille – mitä nyt kullakin on tapana juhlia!

No comments:

Post a Comment